To start Postgraduate Study the person should have at least three years work experience in a related specialty or finished initial residency in this specialty. At receipt the future postgraduate students pass the the interview with the Director of the Center and with the head of the Department of Training and Continuous Education. At the end of training postgraduate students have the opportunity to receive the degree of candidate of medical sciences of appropriate qualification.
Postgraduate Study is offered in:
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Clinical cardiology
- Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
- Pathologic Physiology
Free Academic education is possible for Moscow citizens but all other students of Russian Federation, Community of Independent Countries (CIC) and foreigners should pay a fee.
Term of study - 3 years.
Documents necessary for joining postgraduate study:
- Written statement
- List of published materials or written report
- Diploma + attested copy of diploma (copy should be attested in the last place of study or work).
- Personnel department registration form
- 3 photos (3x4)
- Work record card + attested copy of work record card – for those who work
- Medical form (086-Y) with certificate confirming the absence of AIDS, HbsAg, RW
- Loose-leaf binder
Note: copies of all documents should be attested in the last place of study or work.