The Center’s Initial Residency Program provides the trainee with outstanding skills in cardiovascular surgery, clinical cardiology and adjacent specialties. Fellows will develop their basic and clinical knowledge, procedural skills, clinical judgment, professionalism and interpersonal skills required as a specialist in cardiovascular diseases.
Initial Residency Program is offered in:
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Clinical cardiology
- Functional Diagnostics
- Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
- Pathologic Anatomy
Initial Residency (Ordinatura) training includes two intensive clinical years dedicated to acquiring broad skills in cardiovascular surgery or adjacent specialties. At receipt the future initial residents pass the interview with the Director of the Center and with the head of the Department of Training and Continuous Education. At the end of training they pass final examinations and receive the certificate of the specialist of appropriate qualification.
Free Academic education is possible for Moscow citizens but all other students of Russian Federation, Community of Independent Countries (CIC) and foreigners should pay a fee.
Term of study - 2 years.
Documents required for joining initial residency:
- Written Statement
- Recommendation of the Academic Council of the medical shool– for academic form of tuition
- Diploma + attested copy of diploma (copy should be attested in the last place of study or work)
- Diploma Supplement (with its attested copy)
- 3 photos (3x4)
- Medical Form (086-Y) with certificate confirming the absence of AIDS, HbsAg, RW
- Personnel department registration form
- Attested copy of work record card – for those who work
- Loose-leaf binder
Note: copies of all documents should be attested in the last place of study or work.