GROUP OF PULMONARY TESTS AND RESPIRATORY EXCHANGE MONITORING
Main directions of clinical work
- Stratification of the risks of mortality, development of respiratory and heart failure for decision-making in the choice of tactics for the treatment of patients with CVD
- Assessment of potential operative risks in case of heart transplantation
- Objectification of exercise tolerance
- Differential diagnosis of dyspnea (cardiac / respiratory origin)
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of treatment and rehabilitation of patients with cardiopulmonary pathology, including children
- Development of an individual training program as part of rehabilitation activities (in order to correct body weight and increase exercise tolerance), for children as well.
- computerized spirometry, including bronchodilation test
- assessment of the lungs diffusion capacity
- cardiorespiratory exercise testing
More than 1.5 thousand examinations are performed annually to assess the function of external respiration, the diffusion capacity of the lungs and the cardiorespiratory system. More than 1,000 of them are computerized spirometry (including bronchodilation tests, lung diffusion capacity assessment) and more than 500 are cardiorespiratory exercise tests.
Moscow, Rublyovskoye shosse, 135
Moscow, Leninsky prospect, 8, building 7